Creative interior design brings your vision to life
Do you have a rough idea of how you want the interior décor of your home – or office – to look and feel, but you’re not sure of how to articulate your vision?
Working Auckland wide – from the Corromandal to Houhora, but based on the North Shore – interior designer, Debbie Abercrombie, is a good listener who makes it her business to understand your vision.
Using her ability to capture a clear picture of what you want to achieve, Debbie can help you create appealing spaces that you, your family and friends will love – a symphony of interesting, harmonious, beautiful and practical places for living in.
“Debbie made the whole process fun, and she made me feel confident about my choices.” – Maree, North Shore, Auckland.
Interior design is more than appearances, such as paint colours, curtain fabrics and pillow patterns. It’s about how a home feels, and works.
Talk to Debbie today about:
* Your new build or renovation, from a small project to high end architecture
* Interior design for your house, apartment or batch (including exteriors)
* A totally integrated colour solution incorporating interior and exterior
* Commercial design for your workplace, from office receptions and boardrooms to executive offices (including medical and professional rooms for lawyers and doctors)
* Display work
* Luxury yacht interiors * Provision of innovative furniture and features, as solutions
“Both my husband and I found Debbie very easy to deal with. She listened to what we wanted, and nothing was too much trouble. I liked how she was able to come up with the whole package – everybody who comes around loves the result.” – Sue McAleese